TWO-DAY ENERGIZING EXPERIENCE designed to equip adult professionals who want to implement an effective program in their school, community or organization to build life success for girls. The continuing education credits are intended for Social Workers, Counselors or other professionals who provide cognitive skills programming, leadership development, and/or emotional support for teenage girls and young women. SURGE Brochure
- Fun, Intensive, Interactive Training
- Bi-Weekly Phone Support Sessions available for licensees
- University-Affiliated Certification
- CEU’s Available
April 18-19: Edina, MN. Registration: Open
SURGE TRAINING TAKES IT ON THE ROAD! We will be happy to bring the SURGE Training program to your area for groups of 6 or more. Please contact us to discuss our ROAD-TRIP training program.
SURGE PROGRAM OVERVIEW Personal leadership and stress-reduction skills are foundational to life, school and career success for young adults. The Surge program is designed to help girls and young women develop positive cognitive skills and a higher degree of self-confidence. SURGE is a leadership program for teens adapted from a proven adult executive leadership curriculum. It is designed to help girls understand their own ability to control their future through their strengths, positive thinking, goal-setting and planning. The program has been used for intervention, reward, and general elective curriculum. Program Certification Trainees will:
- Develop solid group facilitation skills including: the basic rules of building safe spaces for sharing, preparing and asking open-ended questions, and skills to build cohesive participant groups
- Learn the 5 stages of participant engagement and activation
- Practice facilitating program modules and concepts and experience concepts through the curriculum as both a facilitator and a participant.
- Discuss the 5 steps to create an effective program and identify appropriate bubbles of support
For more information: sara@FusionOneSource.com, 319-329-7182